Sunday, November 4, 2012

Odd stuff from my brain

 

I remember the 2nd time I learned to ride a bike because the first time it didn’t stick.

 

I remember living with my grandparents because we didn’t have a house.

 

I remember going to the red rock brewery with my dad, sitting at the bar, and feeling like a man. drinking my root beer

 

I remember the spaghetti I got there. It was divine.

 

I remember the "boys nights" to the jazz games.

 

I remember being afraid of my older brother.

 

I remember wish every day that we had a relationship that was real.

 

I remember the first time I ever held her hand.

 

I remember the first time I kissed her.

 

I remember how happy I am whenever I am with her.

 

I remember how amazing she is.

 

I remember how she is always there for me.

 

I remember thinking the raiders won the super bowl in 02.

 

I remember the day (last week) when I found out they actually lost.

 

I remember getting told “I’m proud of you” and how happy I was but how much I could show it.

 

I remember the first funeral I went to and how it was last year.

 

I remember when I found out he would never be in class again.

 

I remember how we used to crack jokes sophomore year.

 

I remember all of the sadness.

 

I remember how much I hate sadness.

 

Some things I dont want to remember

3 comments:

  1. Some good stuff here.

    The Raiders memory. Our memories fail us sometimes.

    The funeral memory. "Some things I don't want to remember."

    The one about being afraid of your older brother. Makes me wonder if you're still afraid of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I remember how we used to crack jokes sophomore year.
    I remember all of the sadness.
    I remember how much I hate sadness.
    Some things I dont want to remember"

    This brought up intense feelings for me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this and now i feel that i miss someone or something, but i don't know who or what.

    ReplyDelete