Monday, October 8, 2012

blue eyes and cotton balls


Things I don’t like/hate

·         School

·         Hipsters (no offence but you scare me)

·         Death

·         Life

·         Gas prices

·         Terrorist

·         Canada

·         Anger

·         Disappointment

·         My home

·         Stress

·         Pressure

·         Expectations

·         Failing

·         The word “failure”

·         Losing

·         Losing her (would kill me)

·         Hate

·         Regret

·         Lies

·         Judgments

·         Cotton balls

 Things I like/love

·         Summer

·         Warmth

·         Living

·         Her

·         The U.S. of A

·         Music

·         Driving

·         Happiness

·         Cars

·         Friends

·         Relaxation

·         The sun

·         Reading

·         Math

·         Hiking

·         Guns

·         Sleep

·         Conversations

·         Blue eyes

·         Dogs

·         Love

·         Acceptance

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your like list is longer than your hate list. And, amen, hipsters scare me too.

    ReplyDelete