Monday, October 8, 2012

htaed & efil

I feel like this is a fantastic quote.  There is so much pain in this world, so much sadness.  There are always a million reasons to be sad in life, why not focus on the one reason to be happy?  We need to be happy. The only thing that can come from sadness is more sadness, but happiness is like a virus. If I am happy, with luck, I will make the others around me.

 

The other thing we are supposed to write about is death… I don’t like death. But then again I don’t think anybody does. It is a sad part of life, but it is a part of life.  If nobody ever died the world would be as crowded as an imagine dragons concert in Salt Lake City.  I know we are supposed to not talk about religion in school but this is my blog. So put up with it or stop reading, I don’t really care, at all.  I believe that death isn’t the end.  So if we know that death isn’t THAT bad.  I mean it is still horribly sad.  But in comparison to never seeing them again, I like to focus on the happy so, we will see them again and they are finally happy or healed (depending on how they died)
 
As you can tell I am not feeling deep, so sorry about that. Maybe my next post will be deep but I truly doubt it.


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I don't know what to say when I comment.. besides the usual "good job" "cool" or "I'm stealing this." I like posts like this that aren't only fun to read, they are applicable to life.

    ReplyDelete