Monday, October 22, 2012

Tourism


I am really tired and really bad at making poems soooo I am not going to. I am gunna be a tourist for this post. I don’t want to be given direct orders because I want to be free. I do what I want when I want with who I want! Yeah!!! Sorry nelson but it is just too early for poems.
 
 
This was my first direct orders post.  In my defense it was really early in the morning and I was rushed for time.
 
On a completely random but related note I have always wondered how much of a tourist am I? a little, a lot, I never really knew.  But after I did this post (and forgot to get credit) I felt guilty all day. I felt like I had let myself and nelson down. So I went back and fixed it.
 
The whole point of this post is that I guess I am not that much of a tourist.  I am not trying to brag, I just thought it was interesting so I decided it is my blog, I will post it. Sorry if you feel like the 30 seconds you took to read this was a waste and you will never get it back.


No comments:

Post a Comment