Sunday, September 30, 2012

Seniority

I didn’t know what to write my second post about, so I chose to write it about my thoughts.  But not the “I’m thinking about you” thoughts, I am writing about thoughts that scare me.  Being a senior is awesome, nobody can deny that.  We are the oldest in the school, it is our party year, and we have our whole life ahead of us.  But I think it is also really scary.
 
After this year we will most likely not see a lot of our friends ever again.  This is one of the main reasons I don’t want to grow up.  I love my friends! I don’t want to lose them! What if I go to USU and my best friends go to SUU. We will be hours apart.
 
Another reason I don’t want to grow up is I have to choose what to do with my entire life.  What if I choose wrong and then I hate my job or worse, can’t make any money to provide for a family.  It is a huge decision.
 
The last reason I don’t like being a senior is I don’t feel like one.  When I was a kid the seniors were big and mature.  That isn’t me.
 
That has been my thoughts. Like them or don’t, I really don’t care.

4 comments:

  1. Ever night I can't fall asleep because I am thinking of the future... things like this truly do scare me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your thoughts. i share them. i even stole some of them.

    ReplyDelete