Sunday, September 16, 2012

Love


I think that this song is a perfect example of love. He does so much to make her smile and all he cares about is making her happy.  He does anything; he works hard and scrapes up the money for they jewelry she wants, he quits his job to follow her to another state. All of this to see her smile.  He tells the love of his life that he is happy for her because she has a new man who makes her happy.  I think that this is true love, he makes sacrifices and lots of the time it made things hard for him.  But he did it all to make her happy.  True love is putting the other person above you.

1 comment:

  1. I can't see the video, but based on your description, I'm guessing that this is the Tim McGraw song (just to see you smile).

    My wife and I were going to put this song on our wedding video. Because it's sweet, right? Until we really listened to the words and realized she was hooking up with another guy and he was letting her go. Not exactly the perfect wedding video song.

    ReplyDelete